You might already see this from my Star Wars Day post... so nothing special. Robyn said I should blur the lightsaber edges that disturbed me, and it turned out awesome.
Theoden. He's not my hero or anything, but my brother wanted it and when I was done he didn't want it anymore. I'd rather do Legolas *sigh*, but I wanted him perfect so I get frustrated with every single mistake. Anyway, I need to adjust the words on this one, as Robyn said...
I used too much faces on this... gotta re-adjust things a bit. Thanks for that critique, Robyn. :)
My brother needed this for a school assignment. He's the king of Thailand... where we came from. And where we are now. Oh, and I did this before Robyn taught me new tricks...
I did this before Robyn taught me new tricks too. My brother needed this for his school assignment as well, but he discarded it later. I don't really like it that much, but oh well... like Legolas, I wanted him perfect because he's done so much for our country.
Robyn suggested I should make the red symbol in the middle a little darker and make the opacity higher on the two Ahsokas in the middle. It helped :)
I played with photoshop on this one like the shadows on her face and so on. I got "Reach for the stars" from Moves like Jagger (Love that song, by the way) and changed it a little. I liked the word "star" so much because, well, STAR wars... and star suggests a bright burning light...
Oh well, that's it for now. May the Force be with you!
.png)


.png)

.png)
.png)
Great art! :D Looking forward to seeing your newer versions :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! :D
DeleteVery cool! I really liked the Theoden graphic and the last one!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Me too, actually :D
DeleteYou are really good at photo editing. Those area great! :D
ReplyDelete-James
Thanks! :D
Delete