To Kayla: Wishing you a very happy birthday. I made a card for you that unfortunately I can't hand in person, but here it is. I included Mando'a and Aurebesh- and your favorite characters I know you like. Thanks for Robyn for checking it out too. Even though I'm not Christian, God Bless!
[Click to enlarge]
For everyone else, wishing everyone a very happy Wednesday. I'm signing out, trying to get over my fear of Bloody Mary (Any suggestions?), and May the Force be with you!

WOAH! That card is A-MAZING! You did a great job on it!!! And you did time it right, we're just getting up out of bed!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to my sister!!!! SQUUUUUEEEEEEE!
~Jamie
Thank you! :D And oh yay!!! :)
DeleteOMW! That is a so totally awesome card!!! I love it soo much!!! Thank you so much, Solace!!! :DDDD THANK YOU!!!
ReplyDeleteYou're very welcome! I'm glad it made you happy, because that makes me happy and I'll sleep happy! lol xD Happy Birthday again! :)
DeleteI don't know who Kayla is, but Happy Birthday anyway. Nice card, Solace.
ReplyDeleteBTW, I just put a music video for In Dreams on my need2read blog, and it has a great picture of Legolas in it. Thought you might want to check that out. :)
Thanks but you don't know? Aww... click on the link above you "jedi filmaker" then you'll see her blog. It's awesome! :)
DeleteOh my gosh *choke* I have to see that!
Hey I just want to let you know I tried emailing you last night and I'm getting a message failure from yahoo. I thought it was my internet, but I tried again this morning and it still wouldn't go. Do you know why?
ReplyDeleteThanks. Yeah the message I get tells me they are sorry that they can't deliver the message and that the user doesn't have a yahoo.com account. I did a bunch of emailing yesterday and it seemed to be working fine. I hope you can figure out a solution soon. Maybe try resetting your password by clicking the "I forgot my password" link. Hope this helps.
ReplyDelete-Robyn :D