Time flies. When was the last time I posted?
Anyway, it has been almost exactly two years since I made this blog. I thought I'd do a little late Thanksgiving post listing a hundred things I'm thankful for. It's like little reasons to smile.
I'm thankful for...
Anyway, it has been almost exactly two years since I made this blog. I thought I'd do a little late Thanksgiving post listing a hundred things I'm thankful for. It's like little reasons to smile.
I'm thankful for...
- You guys commenting on my posts.
- Your blogs. They're awesome. Seriously. Even if I forget to comment on your posts. *cringes*
- Fate giving me a chance to meet my best friend here- she's a serious bookworm.
- How the colors of the leaves turn so beautiful in autumn here. We never get to see this in Thailand.
- The cool weather. I'd forgotten what it was like to be sweating.
- The internet. It gave me all my fandoms. Great- now I'm just going to start listing them.
- Star Wars
- Harry Potter
- Lord of the Rings
- Doctor Who
- Percy Jackson
- The Mortal Instruments
- Divergent
- The Hunger Games
- Merlin
- Sherlock
- Taylor Swift
- Legend
- Caster Chronicles
- Maximum Ride
- I am Number Four
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Narnia
- Disney
- Alex Rider
- Pendragon
- Artemis Fowl
- Marvel
- The Fault in Our Stars (Nerdfighters)
- Les Miz
- Maze Runner
- Hush Hush
- Vampire Academy
- Perks of Being a Wallflower
- Delirium
- The authors and creators of the fandoms above that I just went overboard on listing.
- My parents.
- My teachers. The awesome ones.
- Blogspot for hosting this blog.
- Whoever invented the calculator. It saved my life.
- Cake and all the other foods. Seriously. I feel so sorry for the kids without food and water.
- Music.
- My kindle.
- My computer. I can't live without it.
- Air conditioning and a heater.
- A house with a roof.
- A comfy bed.
- My childhood dolls.
- Memories.
- The sun. (I'm not running out of things to write. I seriously started realizing how I'll miss the sun when it starts to snow.)
- Home.
- The stars and every beautiful thing in nature.
- My new mockingjay watch someone has given me a few days ago. He's awesome.
- Socks. They're so comfy and warm I can't imagine going through winter without them. Again, never had this problem in Thailand.
- Jennifer Lawrence. I saw Catching Fire last weekend and she deserves ten Oscars.
- Colour.
- Sleep. After starting high school I realize how much I love it.
- My friend back in Thailand who designed the header of this blog.
- Facebook- to let me discover people who are just as crazy as I am.
- Google. I don't know what I'll do without that website.
- A cup of warm milk.
- The sound of rain outside.
- Scarves.
- Cameras- to take pictures of the little things in life.
- Poetry.
- Tissues- for wiping my tears.
- The floor- for being there when I fall.
- Water.
- Table Tennis. I love it.
- The night light I had as a kid to scare monsters away and let me sleep in peace.
- Every one who genuinely smiles at me.
- My brain.
- Life. No matter how horrible it can become.
- The smell of fresh air after rain.
- Candles. I love the way the shadows dance.
- My grades. They may not be perfectly straight A+'s but I'm pretty satisfied with them. (Of course, they'll change if I don't stop doing random stuff like this and go study and do homework.)
- The trees for giving me tissue paper. Imagine life without tissue paper.
- Ideas flowing through my head.
- The clock for telling me I still have a bit of time to do homework.
- The people who promote healthy body image. Teens these days seriously need it.
- Tumblr for all the jokes.
- Voronda's letter.
- Traveling around the world.
- Paris. Especially Paris. Can't wait until I speak fluent French.
- Greece and Rome's histories. I need to visit those countries before I die.
- Beating the school's swimming record by 27 seconds on my birthday.
- The lullaby my mother sang to me when I was young- but I don't even remember the words.
- New songs.
- My hair. People say my gold-streaked hair is my best feature.
- My cramps being over.
- Fridays.
- My imaginary boyfriend from books.
- Lotion. I never needed it, but now if I don't use it my skin starts cracking and bleeding.
- Hugs.
- Time alone.
- Summer.
- Warm, comfy sweaters.
- Everyday internet pictures that makes me smile.
- Goodreads. Where I get half of my book recommendations from.
- Finishing this post up because it's almost midnight and I haven't started homework.
So guys, I hoped you liked that! May the Force be with you! :)
Happy Thanksgiving!! :D Great list of things to be thankful for! :D
ReplyDeleteThank you! :D Happy Thanksgiving to you too!
DeleteHappy Thanksgiving! And you beat me to seeing Catching Fire, I just saw it today. :) It was very good, and I agree, ten more Oscars for Jennifer!! :)
ReplyDelete~Jamie
Thank you! Happy Thanksgiving to you! Glad you agree; Catching Fire was so awesome!
DeleteGreat list! It was awesome to see you back on your blog again :)
ReplyDeleteThank you! And it's great to start writing again! :)
DeleteSolace! Happy Thanksgiving! ;) It's been a while since I last read any thing of you, but it's good to know you're okey, and to have read this list. Sorry for being away for such a while :P
ReplyDeleteThank you, you too! :) It's fine! Glad to know you're doing well too.
DeleteI've had a rough year, but now it's all calmed down, and I think I'll be able to keep up the blog and be back around here ^_^
DeleteI know how it is! School here for me is crazy too :P
Deleteawesome list, solace. hi, i'm back. i should do a list as well.
ReplyDeleteHi Aalya! I missed you! :)
Delete