My original piece
Added a darker color, just to make it blend more
My original piece
I know this is long outdated, but I just wanted to tweak it up. Anyway, I fixed the jagged lightsaber a bit. I couldn't fix the overlap well though.
My original piece
Changed the font and position a bit. Which one is better depends on what you prefer.

My original piece
Changed it to two lines.
I changed it again by adding death a the back...
And again- darkening the color. Last one :)
Now for the ones that I never showed the originals....
I don't like the blurry piece on the right. It turned out to be a disappointment.
I changed it to this, trying to convey that Vader is shutting away his past.
I think this one fits better, but the image above is better.
Now for the most EPIC one. I finally have screwed up the... you can say courage... to make a Legolas edit! I tried many times, but when I make the slightest mistake, it gave me a mini heart attack. My hero can't be anything less than perfect. So finally I did it- not that it's that perfect yet.
I changed it a little, because the blue tone bothered me and Robyn. She taught me how to make it more golden. I swear I sighed for so long over how epic he looks. I also changed the text to green to make it more suited.
Now for the new ones without any tweaks yet...
This is one of my favorites that I did. Simple and pretty powerful.
I loved that picture so much I just needed to do an edit of it. Again, simple and pretty powerful.
That's it... pretty long! May the Force be with you!
















I love the last two, but they are all really cool! You did an amazing job. ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks! :D
DeleteVery good job on your edits :). I really like the Legolas one :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! The Legolas one is one of my better ones to me too :D Because he's my HERO <3 :D
Deletelove them all. teh one with ahsoka and vadar is awesomeness. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot! :D
DeleteThéoden of Rohan! I love that character, and the edit is wonderful :D
ReplyDeleteThanks! :D I like him too, and I was devastated when he *spoiler* died.
DeleteYes indeed, I almost cried when I watched/read that scene.
Deleteme too... :/
Deletecool. I like the one with Ahsoka with the eskimo hood on. And the first one, too. Actually, I like them all!
ReplyDeleteThanks!!! :D The Ahsoka with the hood on is one of the best I did in my opinion :)
DeleteGreat pics! :D The Han Solo one is my favorite.
ReplyDelete-James
Thanks! :D It is one of mines too :)
DeleteGreat Pic! I love them all! :) *Cough*Legolas is MINE!!*Cough*
ReplyDelete<3Vornda
Thanks :)
Delete*Cough*Don't you dare*Cough* >:P <3 <3 <3
Great job. The Ahsoka ones are epic!
ReplyDeleteThanks! :D
Delete