Friday, January 3, 2014

Books Read 2013

I kept a list of what I read last year... so here it is. I didn't put the author or anything, but I guess it should be easy enough to find on Goodreads. It's a bit messy, but I'm pretty proud of the overall list.

1) Percy Jackson and The Lightning thief
2)   Percy Jackson and The Sea of Monsters
3)   Percy Jackson and The Titans Curse
4)   Percy Jackson and The Battle of the Labyrinth
5)   Percy Jackson: The Demigod files
6)   Percy Jackson and The Last Olympian
7)   Heroes of Olympus: The Lost Hero
8)   Heroes of Olympus: Son of Neptune
9)   Heroes of Olympus: Mark of Athena
10)   The Kane Chronicles: The Red Pyramid
11)   The Kane Chronicles: Throne of Fire
12)   The Kane Chronicles: The Serpent’s Shadow
13)   Star Wars: Lando Calrissan: Mindharp of Sharu
14)   City of Bones
15)   Divergent
16)   Insurgent
17)   City of Ashes
18)   City of Glass
19)   City of the Fallen Angels
20)   City of Lost Souls
21)   Free Four: Tobias tells the story
22)   I’d tell you I love you, but then I’d have to kill you
23)   Hallowed
24)   Artemis Fowl
25)   Artemis Fowl The Artic Incident
26)   Artemis Fowl The Eternity Code
27)   Artemis Fowl The Opal Deception
28)   Artemis Fowl The Lost Colony
29)   Artemis Fowl The Time Paradox
30)   Artemis Fowl The Atlantis Complex
31)   Artemis Fowl The Last Guardian
32)   The Perks of Being a Wallflower
33)   Quantum Prophecy
34)   Quantum Prophecy: The Gathering
35)   Quantum Prophecy: The Reckoning
36)   The Demigod Diaries
37)   Star Wars: Character Encyclopedia
38)   Book of Happiness
39)   Beautiful Creatures
40)   Cross my heart and hope to spy
41)   Alex Rider Stormbreaker
42)   Alex Rider Point Blanc
43)   Alex Rider Skeleton Key
44)   Alex Rider Eagle Strike
45)   Alex Rider Scorpia
46)   Alex Rider Ark Angel
47)   Alex Rider Snakehead
48)   Alex Rider Crocodile Tears
49)   Alex Rider Scorpia Rising
50)   The Host
51)   The Hunger Games (reread)
52)   The Hunger Games Catching Fire (reread)
53)   The Hunger Games Mockingjay (reread)
54)   I am Number Four
55)   The Power of Six
56)   Rise of Nine
57)   Gods and Warriors
58)   iBoy
59)   Legend
60)   Eon
61)   Eona
62)   Son of Sobek
63)   Prodigy
64)   Warm Bodies
65)   Dead Spy Running
66)   Eye of the World
67)   Matched
68)   Crossed
69)   Reached
70)   Fault in our stars
71)   Looking for Alaska
72)   Safe Haven
73)   The Notebook
74)   Clockwork Angel
75)   Clockwork Prince
76)   Clockwork Princess
77)   Maximum Ride: Angel Experiment
78)   Bane Chronicles: What Really Happened in Peru
79)   Bane Chronicles: The Runaway Queen
80)   Bane Chronicles: Vampires, Scones, and Edmund Herondale
81)   The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones (Reread)
82)   The Mortal Instruments: City of Ashes (Reread)
83)   The Mortal Instruments: City of Glass (Reread)
84)   City of the Fallen Angels (Reread)
85)   City of the Lost Souls (Reread)
86)   Star Wars: Truce at Bakura
87)   The Maze Runner
88)   The Scorch Trails
89)   Harry Potter and the Socerer’s Stone (Reread)
90)   Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Reread)
91)   Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Reread)
92)   Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Reread)
93)   Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Reread)
94)   Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince (Reread)
95)   Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Reread)
96)   The Death Cure
97)   Divergent (Reread)
98)   Insurgent (Reread)
99)   Unwind
100)                 Unwholly
101)                 Alex Rider: Stormbreaker (Reread)
102)                 Unstrung
103)                 Star Wars: Thrawn Trilogy: Heir to the Empire
104)                 Of Mice and Men
105)                 Pendragon: The Merchant of Death
106)                 Pendragon: The Lost City of Faar
107)                 Hush, Hush
108)                 Crescendo
109)                 Silence
110)                 Finale
111)                 Midnight Heir
112)                 Unearthly (Reread)
113)                 Hallowed (Reread)
114)                 Boundless
115)                 Lux Series: Obsidian
116)                 Lux Series: Shadows
117)                 Lux Series: Opal
118)                 Lux Series: Onyx
119)                 Lux Series: Origin
120)                 Delirium
121)                 Requiem
122)                 Pandemonium
123)                 Fallen
124)                 Torment
125)                 Passion
126)                 Heroes of Olympus: House of Hades
127)                 Rapture
128)                 Vampire Academy
129)                 Frostbite
130)                 Shadow Kiss
131)                 Blood Promise
132)                 Spirit Bound
133)                 Last Sacrifice
134)                 Allegiant
135)                 Bloodlines
136)                 Golden Lily
137)                 Indigo Spell
138)                 Abandon
139)                 Alex (Delirium Short Story)
140)                 Alex Rider 10: Russian Roulette
141)                 The Time Keeper
142)                 Champion
143)                 Shatter Me
144)                 UnSouled
145)                 Homecoming
146)                 Fall of Five
147)                 The Book Thief
148)                 Uglies
149)                 Pretties
150)                 The Fiery Heart
151)                 Specials
152)                 Extras
153)                 Animal Farm
154)                 World At War
155)                 CHERUB: The Recruit
156)                 CHERUB: Class A
157)                 CHERUB: Maximum Security
158)                 CHERUB: The Killing
159)                 CHERUB: Divine Madness
160)                 CHERUB: Man vs. Beast
161)                 CHERUB: The Fall
162)                 CHERUB: Mad Dogs
163)                 CHERUB: The Sleepwalker
164)                 CHERUB: The General
165)                 CHERUB: Brigands M.C.
166)                 CHERUB: Shadow Wave
167)                 CHERUB: People’s Republic
168)                 CHERUB: Guardian Angel
169)                 CHERUB: Black Friday
170)                 CHERUB: Dark Sun
171)                 The Selection
172)                 The Prince
173)                 The Elite
174)                 Need
175)                 Captivate
176)                 Entice
177)                 Endure
178)                 The Kill Order
 

10 comments:

  1. Hi, I know I'm one of your newer followers, so I thought I'd introduce myself, lest I sound like some creepy stalker :P I was immediately drawn to your blog when I discovered that you were a Star Wars fanatic--I'm a sixteen-year-old girl who has been obsessing over that awesome saga for almost ten years. After seeing that you were interested in a lot of other fandoms that I'm in, I just had to follow this blog :)

    I see you read Divergent this year. That book is awesome. I read it two years ago and just fell in love with it. Insurgent was pretty good, too, and Allegiant…well, I didn't like that one as much, but it was still interesting.

    Ooh, I read Legend this year, too! I loved it. I really really really want to read Prodigy and Champion, but I don't have the money and can't find it at the library :( boohoo

    I haven't fully reread the Harry Potter series, but I have reread parts of the books, most of them Prisoner of Azkaban and Order of The Phoenix. I LOVE that series. It is the best book series I have ever read. I want to watch the movies SO bad (why haven't I watched them yet?) Now that I'm done with the novels, I really had hoped that J.K. would consider making an expanded universe for the series (like Star Wars).

    Those are a lot of books! XD I wish I had, but I'm very picky when it comes to what I read :P That's quite an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fairley! It's nice to meet you :) I'm so happy you like this blog!
      Before 2013 I was mostly reading only Star Wars books, but then I decided to expand my reading. Divergent is awesome (Can't wait for the movie!), and Allegiant totally shattered my feels. But to be honest it just can't be one of my top fandoms.
      Legend! It's really awesome. I have prodigy and champion as a hard copy and ebook; I can send you the ebook if you like. But it still won't be the same as reading the hard copy.
      Harry Potter and Star Wars is like my childhood. There's going to be the Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them movie, so to me it isn't over yet. :)
      Thank you! :D

      Delete
  2. Wow! That is a ton of books! You have read just as many books as I have seen movies this year, that is quite an accomplishment. :D

    -James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D That's quite impressive!

      Delete
  3. You don't have Allegiant, or The House of Hades on this list.. I'm just letting you know in case you forgot some more

    Also, gave you not read Marie Lu's Legend Trilogy? If not, you should, it's amazing!

    Awesome list, and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Never mind, I just saw those two books, and saw Champion, I must've overlooked them because they weren't with the rest

      Sorry, and again, amazing list!

      Delete
    3. Ahaha yep I read the Legend Trilogy and Allegiant and House of Hades! :P Happy New Year to you :) Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Oh my, that's quite an impressive list of books there! The only book I have read among that list was Fallen, and I didn't enjoy it very much. I'm not nearly as much of a bookworm as you are, obviously. :P

    ReplyDelete